Friday, August 24, 2018

Glimmer and Shine!

What girl doesn't like a little glimmer and shine?  This week's challenge was to create something with glimmer paper or glitter - just make it shine!

I chose to use my Sparkle Glimmer Paper.  I love this paper.  It's just so beautiful!  I also chose to use the Serene Garden bundle.  I loved this set as soon as I saw it and I have been so happy to have gotten it!

I first chose a piece of DSP from the Tranquil Textures paper package for the background.  I then stamped the corner images using Tranquil Teal.  I stamped the flower and bird images on the Glimmer Paper using Black Memento.  I then broke out my SU! In Color markers and started coloring.  I say coloring, but I was very gentle in placing the marker on the glimmer paper.  I kind of dotted the paper.  I used pretty much all of the colors from this year and last year's In Colors!  Once I finished coloring the paper, I die cut the images.  I popped up the bird using dimensionals, but glued down the flower pieces.  I don't think you can see it, but I also used Wink of Stella to color in the leaves.  The picture doesn't really show of the glimmer and shine on this card.  It's really pretty in person and I can't wait to make more.



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Check out the other glimmer and shine projects on the Sisters In Stamping blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment