Monday, January 11, 2010

Winter BDay With Polka Dots


Happy Monday! Here's another card that combines two DDC challenges: Winter Birthday (12/1) and Polka Dots (12/15).


I love this color, Bashful Blue. It just goes with everything! I was lucky to have this thin polka dot ribbon that matches perfectly!

I also love the Big Shot clear scallop square die. My sister taught me that it can be used to make a card and I love the size! She also told me that these cards fit the regular invitational envelopes, so can be mailed at the regular stamp price!

The tag on the image was blank. I found that the Cute Converse stamps fit perfectly on that tag! I had a hard time deciding between two of them!

Have a great day and week!

Stamps: Cute Converse (SU!), Christmas Pups (Inky Antics), and Hero Arts

Paper: Bashful Blue DSP and Whisper White (SU!)

Ink: Memento Black

Accessories: Ribbon, Copics, and Big Shot Die

No comments:

Post a Comment