Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Valentine Ladybug Treat Holder




I seem to find a lot of inspiration from the Current catalog! I saw these ladybug treat holders in the catalog and decided I could duplicate it using my Big Shot and Punches! So, that's what I did. I took Real Red and Basic Black cardstock and went to work.




I used the Basket & Blooms die for the holder and cut off the handles. I then punched out a big heart (to cover the cut handle section) and circle (for face). I then punched out little hearts using the new little punch and the Heart to Heart punch. I adhered with the glue stick. For the antenae, I used an insect Sizzlit, cut them off for this, and adhered. I had some googlie eyes, so added them. I used the Word Window punch for the legs. I just cut them on one end to mimic the ones from the catalog. I used the white gel pen to make the smile, and my little ladybug was done! I think she's pretty cute and would look great filled with Valentine M&Ms :)
Thanks for looking and have a sweet day!

No comments:

Post a Comment