Tuesday, January 26, 2010

To Have And To Hold



A couple of my coworkers seem to have weddings in their future. I love this set and had to buy it when it hit the retiring list eventhough I didn't have any weddings or showers at the time! I'm glad I did though because it will now come in handy!
I also love the Bride, Groom, and Bridesmaid DSPs. I think they are so beautiful. I decided to play around with the papers and stamp to see what kind of look a hint of color would give the image. I'll probably make some more cards as the weddings get closer. I just learned of one's colors and think I should incorporate them into her card.
Anyway, have a great day! TFL :)
Stamps: To Have and To Hold
Ink: Black Classic
Paper: Whisper White, Bride DSP, Elegant Eggplant, and Rose Red
Accessories: White Organza Ribbon, Punches, SU! Markers, and Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment