Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's in a Name?


I received my SU! order on Thursday and love the new Sending Love DSP. It is my new favorite! I was inspired by my sister's wall hanging post and decided to try one of my own. I'm happy with the results. It took two days, but was worth it.


I first rubbed the new scallop circle chipboard pieces with the Stampin' Spots in real red, chocolate chip, and pretty in pink (all colors from the DSP). I also used chipboard letters and inked them all up with chocolate chip. I let them dry over night.


Today, I used the circle cutter to cut circles of the DSP to fit inside the chipboard pieces. I adhered them with a glue stick. Then, one by one, I started to decorate each letter. I used the Big Shot for each piece! It made it so easy.


I attached each letter to that beautiful wide chocolate chip striped ribbon with the new epoxy brads - very easy! I made two ribbons for the top and bottom and viola!


Thanks for looking and have a great day!


All SU! Products:

Paper: Sending Love DSP, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, and Real Red

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, and Real Red

Accessories: Chipboard Scallop Circles, Chipboard Letters, Chocolate Chip Striped Ribbon, Pretty in Pink and Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Big Shot, Big Shot embosslits and Sizzlits, and Epoxy Brads (CC, RR, and P in P)

No comments:

Post a Comment