Friday, January 20, 2017

Say "Cheese!"

Today is National Cheese Lover's Day!  Who doesn't love cheese?  Actually, I have a couple friends that don't and I can't understand it! 

I made a similar card to this new one a few years ago, but this time I decided to add some more stamped images and words.  I love this little mouse stamp!  I'm going to use this card as a Valentine's card next month :)





I used several sized circle punches to create the holes in a piece of Crushed Curry cardstock.  I then used a sponge and some Curry ink to deepen the coloring of the "cheese".  I then adhered the piece to a piece of White cardstock and stamped the defferent images/sentiments.  I tied some ribbon and added the heart jewels.  If I had to do over, I would have used some dimensionals to pop up the cheese piece.  Next time!

Thanks for looking and enjoy some cheese today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment