Friday, February 12, 2016

A Little Valentine's Treat

Happy Valentine's Day a little early :)  This week, we made Valentine's Day candy favors for the weekly Sisters In Stamping challenge.

I love candy favors!  If I could only make one thing, it would be candy favors! :)

I used the Love Blossoms Designer Series Stack papers to make these adorable little boxes.  I made the boxes using the Gift Box Punch Board.  It was my first time using it and I wasn't sure if it would be easy or not, but it is really easy!  I love this tool!  The gift bag punch is another story.  But, let me show you the boxes I made :)

Here they are!


Aren't they cute?  They are so versatile too - use any designer paper or stamp the paper.  Use any matching ribbon.  You could also add stamped images punched out and lots of bling if you wanted.  The possibilities are endless.  I decided to let the designer paper be the star of these boxes.  I did feel I needed to add the ribbon to jazz them up just a little though.  I can't wait to make more boxes now that I have used the punch board!  What a great tool :)


I wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day.  Thanks for looking.  To see more Valentine's Day Candy Favors, head on over to the Sisters In Stamping blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment