Thursday, June 3, 2010

Flower State of Mind







I seem to be into flowers lately! There are just so many lovely flower stamps out there, it is hard to choose, but easy to use for a challenge!



For this challenge, I used the colors from the Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 31. They are such pretty colors together. I also used the same sketch as yesterday's card (eventhough I posted the wrong one!) I used The Kitchen Sink's Challenge #25.



For this card, I ran the Amethyst card stock through the Big Shot with the Pattern 2 texturz plate. I colored the stamp (from Kind and Caring Thoughts) with markers and stamped off twice, so got a softer image with the bold image. I also used Prety In Pink satin ribbon and corduroy brads.


Thanks for looking. Have a great day!








No comments:

Post a Comment