Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Butterfly Kind Of Week


I guess I was feeling the butterflies for this week! I broke out my Simple Friendship stamp set. I used the Mojo Monday 133 sketch and ColourQ #24 challenges for this card. What a pretty color combination. You never quite know how it will turn out until you put it all together. I'm always amazed when I look at the other cards for the color challenges because everyone is so different - I love it!


I'm so glad that Baja Breeze will be a permanent color now. I had bought a lot of the accessories in this color and now it will be current - yay!


I used the following for this card: Sizzix oval die, 1/4" circle punch, Baja Breeze ribbon, Soft Subtle brads, Rub-ons from the Eggs kit, and inks to match the color combo.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment