Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Bella's Bloom is Very Sweet




You know, I think I actually get more use out of the little sets than the bigger ones! I don't know why, but I seem to reach for them more often. I just got this set (Bella's Bloom) during Sale-A-Bration because I thought it was cute. I really didn't know what I'd do with it. I decided to break it open and mount it this weekend.

I drew colors from the Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. I was intending to use some of the DSP, but it just didn't work when I started pulling different papers for the Stamping 411 sketch (#144). So, I then pulled scraps of cardstock instead. I love the colors together!

I pulled the markers that matched the cardstock and then started coloring the stamp image, putting to paper, coloring, stamping, etc. I don't think any of the flower images are the same. I tried to change the image colors each time.
I think this simple sketch is a great one. But, when trying to clean up the lines at the top, I had a hard time getting my Xacto knife through all of those layers!

Thanks for looking and have a great day! If you are close to DC, stay cool :) It's going to be a hot one!

No comments:

Post a Comment