Saturday, April 17, 2010

Be Happy!







I broke out a stamp set that I just love, but never use. It makes me happy just to stare at it :) I've only used one stamp in this set and decided it was high time to remedy that. I dedicate this card to my friend Darlene (hi!) For some reason, I thought of her as I was making this and that blasted commercial song (Hey Mambo, Mambo Italiano) was going through my head.

Anyway, I used Taylored Expressions sketch #108 and combined it with Stamping 411's color challenge #119. I'm not very good with measurements, when you have a bunch of different layers that can't just stack on top of each other! I should have cut the two squares down a little more. But, I'm still happy (and singing that song in my head!)

I really love these colors together and I pulled some DSP from Patterns Pack II and my Rose Red DSP. I didn't have any Taken with Teal DSP, so I left it as it was. I stamped both images and cut them out by hand. I just received the Soft Subtles buttons, so added two of those and some Rose Red ribbon.

Thanks for looking and Be Happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment