Saturday, February 6, 2010

Saturday Sketch and Color Challenge




Here is my card for this week's Clean and Simple sketch challenge (FTL77) and a Color Challenge (CC256) on Splitcoast Stampers. The sketch is a great one and it was easy to decide which set to use ;) The colors were a little harder for me (Bravo Burgundy, Crushed Curry, and Basic Gray). I could see either color with the Burgundy, but had a hard time picturing all of them together. I must say, they compliment each other well! Anyway, here's my card and thanks for looking!
Stamps: Baroque Motifs and Teeny Tiny Words (love this set!)
Ink: Craft Bravo Burgundy and Classic Basic Gray
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Basic Gray, Crushed Curry, and Whisper White
Accessories: Crushed Curry Ribbon, Embossing Powder, Silver Brads, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Modern Label Punch and Big Shot Die, and Basic Gray Corduroy Buttons

4 comments: