Sunday, February 14, 2010

Original Card


Here is the card I started for yesterday's challenges. I realized that I was using the wrong rose color half-way through it! Then, to make matter worse, I accidentally dropped my Cocoa ink pad on the card front! Thus, the strip of Chocolate and Rose ribbon! I like the effect though - I don't like a lot of plain space; isn't my style. I had already made the ribbon bow with the button middle, but didn't like it for the other card, so after I made the card with the right colors, I went back to work on this one. I wanted a simple stamped image and decided that with so many birthdays coming in the next couple of months, I would make this a friend's birthday card! So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it ;) TFL and have a great Valentine's Day!


Stamps: Birthday Bliss

Ink: Rose Red

Paper: Chocoalte Chip, Rose Red, and Whisper White

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Sattin Ribbon, CC Buttons, Regal Rose Ribbon, and Scallop Corner Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment