Sunday, November 8, 2009

Poor Penguin...







Hi everyone! I finally had a chance to stamp today and it was great! I have to share my fiasco from last week. I signed up for a winter themed swap and decided to use the penguin from the Cold and Cuddly set. So, I colored the little guy in with my markers and stamped out a bunch. I love Crystal Effects and thought how cool it would be to use on the iceberg and the penguin, to add a little dimension. WELL, that was *not* a good idea! Look what happened! I had to throw away a ton of these messed up penguins. I felt so bad and what a waste of time! Thank goodness I didn't CE all of them. So, I did use one of them to make this card. I don't love it, but I do love the CE and Dazzling Diamonds on the iceberg - it's so shimmery! Anyway, it was good to put that mess behind me. I ended up designing a totally different card for the swap, but can't share that one until they are swapped out on the 30th of this month. I'll post it then :) Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment