Friday, November 27, 2009

From a Workshop Card

















Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I was so happy to have the day to stamp while listening to Christmas music (two of my favorite things!) I need to make Christmas cards, so jumped right in today.







About a month ago, I was lucky enough to attend one of my sister's Stamp-a-Stack workshops while visiting for my niece's birthday. We made this Christmas Tree Card (click here for more information on my sister's blog). I looked at the cut pieces from the scallop circle and just started playing around. I found that you can make a wreath with the leftover pieces! I connected them, glued them, and borrowed ribbon to make bows. I made a couple at the workshop and didn't have time to do anything with them until today.







I broke out all of my Christmas papers and looked for matching colors. This is what I came up with for one Christmas card. It is simple, but I like it. I hope you will too!







Remember, don't throw away the leftovers - you never know what can be created! Have a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment