Sunday, November 15, 2009

2009 Thanksgiving Place Cards









Well, I decided to just go ahead and make some place cards for Thanksgiving. So, I broke out some Fall themed sets and this is what I came up with. First, I used a retired set (Fall Whimsy) and made a one sheet wonder. I used mostly new In-colors, but did use the retired Forest Foliage for one of the leaf stamps. I'm still sad that one retired. Anyway, I also used the Color Spritzer tool to add some color where there was too much white showing. I then started layering and used the new Mini Note kit stamp, where I'll write in the names. The Dusty Durango ribbon was a last minute addition :) Here are the two items that will be placed on each person's plate on Thanksgiving Day. It was a lot of work, but I think they'll be appreciated :) Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment