Friday, November 23, 2018

Set of Christmas Tags

This week, Jennifer asked us to make a set of gift tags.  Since Christmas is right around the corner, I wanted to make a set of Christmas tags.

I'm loving the Festive Farmhouse DSP and matching Twine!  It's very country, warm, and makes me happy!

I didn't want to use the same sentiment on each tag and wanted to use my Christmas Traditions Punch Box stamps and punch.  So, I took the ink colors from the DSP (Cherry Cobbler and Mellow Moss) and stamped on both Whisper White and Very Vanilla cardstock (both are in the DSP).  After I stamped the sentiments, I took cardstock in Cherry Cobbler and Mellow Moss and ran different sizes of the Stitched Shaped Thinlit dies through the Big Shot.  I also punched out 1 1/2" circles of both colors.

Then, I started assembling!  After I layered and adhered the pieces, I used the twine to finish them up.  It was fun and I made a lot!

Here they are:








Hop on over to the SIS blog here to see the other sets of gift tags!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment