Friday, September 22, 2017

Easy Masculine Card

I do struggle with masculine cards, but always need them!  So, it was great to have Masculine Cards be the theme for the Sisters In Stamping this week.

I really love the Naturally Eclectic DSP.  I saw this sheet from the pack and immediately grabbed it for this challenge.  Here are the cards I made:

I wanted to see what the DSP would look like against Night of Navy and Fresh Fig.  I think both look great and masculine.  I tried it with Lemon Lime Twist, but it just didn't do it for me.
 I decided to pull the Tranquil Teal color out of the paper for the stamped image (Badges & Banners set).  I needed just a little something to set off the stamped image, so I grabbed some more Navy and Fig cardstock and the Triple Banner Punch to punch out the pieces to place the stamped badge on.
This card was quick and easy!  I'll definitely make some more to have on hand.

Check out the other masculine card creations from the Sisters In Stamping here!

Thanks for looking and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment