Friday, September 1, 2017

Big Shot Favorites

This week's SIS theme is to pick a favorite Big Shot accessory.  I find that I could not live without my butterfly dies:  Bold Butterfly Framelits and matching Butterfly Thinlits.  I think I have used these dies more than any other that I own.  I just love them and how quickly they can turn out such beauty.

This is the card I made:





I usual, I first grabbed some DSP to start.  I love this Delightful Daisy DSP.  There are so many beautiful papers in this set.  This one spoke to me, so I then grabbed some Delightful Daffodil and Night of Navy cardstock to cut out my butterflies on the Big Shot.  After adhering the butterflies, I decided I needed a sentiment.  So, I stamped out the "happy birthday" (Teeny Tiny Wishes set) using Night of Navy ink on the Daffodil cardstock.  I then used some of the Layering Ovals Framelits to cut the sentiment out and frame it.

I love the Pearl Basic Jewels.  They are perfect for adding just a little something more, especially to the butterfly body and head.  I got a little carried away on the sentiment piece, but what girl doesn't love pearls, right?

So, those are my favorite Stampin' Up! Big Shot accessories; couldn't just pick one!  Check out what the Sisters In Stamping chose as their favorites here.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment