Friday, August 18, 2017

Personalized Gift

Happy Weekend!!!  Today's Sisters In Stamping theme is "Personalized Gifts".  I had so many great ideas running through my head, but work was really stressful this week and I was only able to make one thing.  But, I feel it is a personalized gift for a couple reasons.  I'm meeting a friend soon to celebrate her birthday.  I picked out a beautiful pair of earrings that will look great on her.  I decided to "personalize" the gift wrapping!

This is what I created.
I used a little tin I bought at the craft store to "wrap" her gift in.  This paper from the Naturally Eclectic DSP set just has her name written all over it!  I love that it also uses 3 of the new In Colors. 

This was a great wrap because this took me about 10 minutes to do; not much more than wrapping with gift wrap!

I can't wait to see what the others created.  Please check here to see their personalized gift ideas.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment