Friday, July 28, 2017

Time to Embellish!

I love embellishments!  So, I was very happy that this week's theme for the Sisters In Stamping is to use an embellishment from the SU catalog (from either page 196 or 197).  I recently bought the new In Color felt bows and thought this was the perfect chance to use them.


I wanted to keep the card simple.  I like this sentiment from the Layering Love stamp set.  So, I stamped it on Whisper White cardstock first.  I'm not a fan of a lot of white space, so I decided to  use some of the new In Color ribbon and adhered some strips.  Next, I adhered the stamped/ribboned sheet to a card base in the new Tranquil Tide.  To finish it up, I placed the little bows on and the card is finished.   I think I should have stuck to the Tranquil Tide, Fresh Fig, and Powder Pink colors only.  But, I can go back and replace the two bows later.

Hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend.  Thanks for looking.  Please check out more embellishment ideas here.

No comments:

Post a Comment