Wednesday, March 1, 2017

National Horse Protection Day and National Pig Day!

What a crazy day, huh?  There are other things being celebrated today, but I thought I'd pick these two:  National Horse Protection Day and National Pig Day

For National Horse Protection Day, I made this card:
I used a retired SU! set for this card.  I also used a distressing tool to make the edges of the cardstock appear rough and rugged.  I think the horse in this image is beautiful, with such a beautiful look in its eye.  They sure are regal and beautiful animals and we do need to protect them!
 *******************************************************
For National Pig Day, I made this card.  I had some cute pig paper and thought my pig stamp would look adorable on it.  I think he does!  The set it came from was for images you use buttons with.  Love it!  The button nose just makes this pig.  I had another pig stamp with this sentiment; too perfect!
 

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment