Friday, March 17, 2017

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Everyone!

Today, the Sisters In Stamping are celebrating the day by sharing projects that include green (Debbie's favorite color!)  Check out what the other ladies created here!

Here is the card I made:




I love this Emerald Envy color.  It's beautiful, isn't it?  I also thought I'd make some four leaf clovers made with hearts.  The sentiment just stuck out to me and I thought it was perfect for this card, so I stamped it, die cut it, and adhered it!

Here's a cute little poem I found on this site.  Enjoy and Happy St. Patrick's Day!




Leprechaun Kisses

Just a bit of Ireland
That I’m sending you today
To bring you luck and happiness
On this fine St. Patrick’s Day
It’s a wee and tiny present
Full of good luck and good wishes
Seems the little folk of Ireland
Have sent you some
Leprechaun Kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment