Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kaleidoscope Scor-Pal Gift Bag




I love the colors of the Kaleidoscope designer paper and wondered how this little bag would turn out. So, I grabbed a piece and went to work. I don't know if I like the one side better than the other, so I didn't make the little pocket on the front. I had some matching brads, so added them and some ribbon to finish it off. I just love it - this was made using half of one 12x12 sheet of paper. I believe the original instructions use two sheets of 12x12 paper. The instructions I used were from Nancy Morgan's blog. You can actually make two bags out of one piece of 12x12 designer paper using her modified instructions - love that!
Thanks for looking and have a great and colorful day!

1 comment:

  1. Very beuatiful and great for spezial papers, without any stamps or decorations...
    creative greetings
    Regina

    ReplyDelete