Thursday, March 3, 2011

Card Box




In preparation for upcoming birthdays at the end of this month, I decided I better get crackin' and make some cards and gifts! One of my friends loves cards and is so good about giving/sending handmade cards. She usually buys a set of cards from me each year. So, I thought it would be a nice gift to make her a card box with a matching set of cards. I do love that Sale-a-Bration DSP and decided to see what I could do. I've made this card box before, but didn't make matching cards. I thought it was so pretty, I couldn't part with it and it hangs in my craft room :) I found the instructions for this box on Chiaki Haversticks' blog. I can't find the instructions, so she might have removed it, but she has amazing instruction sheets on her blog - thank you Chiaki! Anyway, here is the box. I'll be posting the cards over the next couple days. Thanks so much for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Cindy
    oh, a great box!
    It is mainly suited to give someone a set of cards! Love it! Thanks for the Link...
    Have a nice weekend ...
    Regina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great box!!! I am really loving that DSP,too...

    ReplyDelete