Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Girls Day!



Today is Girls Day in Japan. I've been wanting to make something for a while. I bought some cute little decorations in Asakusa a couple years ago, and made this little girl trying to imitate the one I bought. I forgot to take a picture of the one I bought, but here is my little Girls Day decoration.



I typed the wording on my laptop and printed it out on cardstock. I used the on-board scallop circle as the base. I used my little Pretty in Pink craft spot to color the chipboard. I heated it to dry. I then used my circle cutter to cut the DSP. I cut out the little flowers on my Big Shot. I used a lot of punches. I used some origami paper and washi paper I bought in Japan for the kimono and hair ribbon.

I wish all the girls of the world a very happy day today! TFL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment