Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Beginning of Birthdays


This weekend begins the long period of birthdays (friends and family) for me for the next couple of months! So, I've been trying to make a lot of birthday cards so I would be ready to send to each and every one :)


I love this little penguin and think my friend Valerie will too. I always laugh that age is just a number and I think she'll get a kick out of the sentiment too.


I used the Mojo Monday 100 (Day 1) sketch for the layout.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!


Stamps: Cat's Pajamas, Inky Antics

Ink: Memento Black

Paper: DCWV Glitter Stack, Basic Black, Brushed Silver, Night of Navy, and Whisper White

Accessories: Circle punches, Scallop Circle Big Shot Dies, SU! Markers, and Gray Tafetta Ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment