Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Raspberry Tart Purse


It was so nice to have P. Day off yesterday! I spent a good amount of time stamping and coloring :) Thanks to my sister (Thanks, Debbie!), I got my kiwi kiss ribbon. Now, I have to admit that kiwi kiss is not my kind of color. BUT, I'm in love with this ribbon! It is so luxurious, thick, and so easy to work with. Thanks to Sarah for sending me a sample of the ribbon last week so I could play with it first! I bought these wooden purses from the Oriental Trading Co. a long time ago (years!) and finally was inspired to alter it. I am in love with the Raspberry Tart DSP and had to cover it with this paper. One of the great things about this paper is that SU! has so many coordinating ribbons. So, it was really fun using the different ribbons to go with this. I actually unscrewed all the hardware on the purse before I covered and then re-attached afterwards so it would be a cleaner look. When you open it up, there is enough room to put cards in. I think I'll fill it with coordinating Raspberry Tart cards and give it as a gift to a friend :)

1 comment:

  1. Adorable purse! I love that paper! What a great gift idea too!

    ReplyDelete