Friday, July 13, 2018

Emoji Inspired

Happy weekend!

This week's theme is inspired by emojis!  Fun theme, but so hard!  I knew exactly which emoji I wanted to try to create, but it was so much harder than I thought it would be.  I really don't like my card this week, but I had to try...

I've had pet house rabbits for 26 years.  I just love them.  And, the breed in this emoji is my favorite.  5 of the 6 bunnies we've had have been Dutches.  This is the image I was going for (and failed!)  LOL

Rabbit Face on Apple iOS 11.3 
You can find this image on cell phones, but I copied the image above from this site here

I kept thinking about how I'm always texting and use this little face.  So, I wanted to create a card that looked like cell phone and a text message.  I had to cheat a little in that I didn't have all current things to create this card, so I took some help from Word by creating the sentiment in the bubble and printing that on White cardstock.  I also used some Stickles for the eyes and filled in the nose.  I did use the new SU! bunny punch for the face though!  I punched it out of Basic Gray and White cardstock.  I refuse to do the buck teeth because bunnies don't have buck teeth hanging out.  But, I just realized I totally forgot the whiskers!  Oh well - I tried!


I layered everything on a piece of Lovely Lipstick for the base of the card.  I love this color so much!!!

OK - that's it!  Enough said!  

Have a great weekend everyone!

Please make sure to check out the other emoji inspired creations on the Sisters In Stamping blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment