Friday, December 22, 2017

Last Minute Christmas Project

Need a little last minute Christmas gift?  Well, how about one of these?






This is a little stamping box full of love.  Well, not really - but it is practical!  On the outside, I've slipped in a piece of Delightful Daisy DSP that I decorated with die cut flowers, leaves, and a butterfly.  I also stamped the sentiment and die cut it and a matching framed piece using the oval dies.  I used the Glitter Enamel Dots for the center of the flowers and on the body of the butterfly.

 Inside, I created a little folder on the bottom of the left side and decorated it to match the outside.  I adhered a sticky notepad with this cute purse that matches the colors from the DSP. 

 On the right side, I adhered a little 2018 calendar above a notepad and pen that I used some more matching DSP on.
This was a relatively quick and easy project once I decided on the DSP and colors for the flowers and butterflies.  I think it will make a nice little gift for someone as well!

Want to see what the other ladies created?  Check out their projects here!

Thanks for looking and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment