Friday, November 3, 2017

JOY Banner

Happy Weekend!!!  I hope everyone has some good plans this weekend.  I was lucky enough last weekend to sit and enjoy some crafting.  So, I went ahead and made this week's project for the Sisters In Stamping - a holiday banner.

I pulled some frames I bought at the dollar store years ago and decided to cover them with Be Merry designer paper.  I love this paper!!!!  I then used matching colored cardstock (Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler) to die cut the letters for JOY.  I also pulled out my bell, holly, and small bow punches and punched out shapes in matching colors.  I die cut the stocking from the same designer paper.  I then threaded the Cherry Cobbler double stitched ribbon through the back of each frame, adhered the ribbon, and I was done :) 





Sorry this isn't such a good picture, but you can see the finished product.  The bell on the "J" frame is cut off a little.  I punched the bell from one of the designer papers, put a small bow from the holly punch on it and punched out a piece of Shimmery White from the holly punch for the round piece.  I also used Shimmery White for the top of the stocking on the "O". 

Thanks so much for looking and have a wonderful day and weekend!

Please see the other banners that the SIS created here.

No comments:

Post a Comment