Saturday, April 15, 2017

Color Challenge!

I love a color challenge!  This week's Sisters In Stamping theme is a color challenge:  Pool Party, Early Espresso, and Whisper White.  This is a GREAT color combo - very sophisticated and classy, I think!

I love this amazing satin ribbon, so knew I wanted to use it.  I also have been wanting to use my new Mediterranean stamp set.  This set reminds me of my trip to Greece and Italy - wish I were there now!  Anyway, I decided to try several techniques on some watercolor paper.  The best ended up being using a blending pen and pulling ink from the stamp pad.  I'm horrible with a water painter, so...I'll keep trying!

Here is the card I made.  It isn't well colored, but it'll have to do for now ;) 



Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment