Friday, February 24, 2017

February is National Bird Feeding Month!

I love feeding the birds and watching them.  So, I was so happy when Jennifer decided that today's theme would be about birds!  It also is a great time to do a bird theme since February is National Bird Feeding Month.

Here is the card I created:





I decided to use the bird in the cage from the Badges & Banners stamp set.  The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.  I then punched out the images using the matching Best Badge and Duet Banner punches.  I used a piece of designer paper from the Playful Palette Stack and took the colors from the designer paper to color in the bird stamp.  To finish it off, I used the basic rhinestone jewels on the cage and as the "o" in hello.  I also decided to "hang" the birdcage using a piece of silver ribbon. 

Please check out the other bird projects over at Sisters In Stamping!

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment