Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Fabulous Building Block Card

Better late than never!  Look at this fabulous building block card my sister, Debbie Naylor, made for the April challenge.  Isn't it beautiful?  Our mother is going to love it!


Debbie modified the instructions to have 3 building blocks inside her card instead of 4.  She's pretty ingenious that way!  I would never have been able to figure that out.  But, I love how she did that and was able to cater this card for Mother's Day!
 Here is a picture of the building blocks.  Fabulouso, right?  To read more about this and other creations by Debbie, please visit her blog here.
I love the card, Debbie!  Thanks for still doing the challenge :)

I wish you all a very lovely day!  Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting me complete the challenge late! I promise to get May's done during May :-)

    ReplyDelete