Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Father-In-Law!

Both my Father and Father-In-Law have April birthdays.  So, when we decided to make some cards at work, I knew I needed to make some masculine birthday cards. 

I fell in love with this card by Chat Wszelaki and decided to CASE it.  Here is my version.  I didn't have the same design papers she had, so I improvised with ones I had.  I also decided not to color the image.  I like it as is.  This card is really simple, but I really like it!

For my next card, I CASEd Jill Hilliard's card found here .

I love that you can make this card for male, female, young, or mature, depending on the colors and papers you use!  I thought this DSP pack had some great masculine colors, so designed the card around them.

It's really great what you can create with a little help from some designer paper, punches, and brads!

Happy Birthday, Mr. B!

Thank you for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment