Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Happy 50th Anniversary Mom and Dad!

Happy 50, Mom and Dad!  I can't believe it has been 50 years.  I'm sure you can't either!

Well, I know 50 is the golden year, so I was trying to think of what I could stamp or use to make a unique card.  I saw a scrap of this beautiful washi paper I received in one of my orders and decided to incorporate it into the card.


I don't think you can tell in this picture, but I punched out the mini banners using brushed gold card stock.  I then used my Big Shot and some sizzlets for the word and numbers.  I didn't want to add anything more because I think it could become overworked quickly.  So, I decided to leave it as it is - I know the sentiment runs up the card, but I kinda like that!

Thanks for looking and I wish everyone a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment