I used this year's SU! In Color reinkers. I just dropped ink in various places on a paper plate. I first laid a piece of tissue paper on the ink. I quickly pulled it up and set it aside to dry. It did take a long time to dry and I got ink all over my fingers! It was also very hard to cut. I accidentally tore some of it and then had to cut it shorter than I wanted. That's why I used so much ribbon on this card ;) I wanted to hide the empty area! I felt it still needed a little something, so I stamped the banner image and punched it out with my banner punch (love that!). I decided not to add any more (although that goes against my nature!) so that it wouldn't be overworked. Here is the first card.
Thank you to my real sister for asking me to guest design for the Sisters In Stamping! And thank you for looking! I wish you all a wonderful weekend!