Sunday, April 28, 2013

April Simply Paper Design Challenge Cards

Happy Sunday!  I seemed to have missed a day this weekend!  I was supposed to post these yesterday and forgot ;)  Let's get straight to the challenge and cards made.  Here is the challenge:

First up is Michelle's card.  Isn't this cute?  I love that she incorporated so many things into this card.  I like the personal DSP Michelle made with the stamps and I really like that she off-set the stamped image circle against the framed circle!  The In-Color dahlias are perfect in the bottom corner and the little bling makes that sentiment pop!  Love your card, Michelle!

 
Next up is my card.  I really like how this turned out.  I had been wanting to use my new stamp and was trying to figure out how.  This challenge lent the perfect opportunity.  I think if it was all one color, it would be a little boring.  So, I used my markers to color in the different letters and the flowers and greenery around the sentiment was perfect for the other colors!  I used the In-Color DSP for the rest of the card.  I had to use some ribbon - you know I did!  I thought the little butterfly with pearls was a cute addition to tie the corner pearls to the card.

 
Lastly, we have Regina's adorable card!  I love how she stages her cards for photos, don't you?  It is perfect that she placed the In-Color markers next to the card so you really see how she used the colors.  They are all there!  I think this is just adorable - Thanks for joining us Regina!  To see more of Regina's lovely creations and read more about this card, please visit her blog here.


Thanks for looking and have a great day!  Please join us next month; the challenge will post on Saturday, May 4.

1 comment: