Thursday, December 27, 2012

December Challenge Cards

Hi - a quick post before I head out the door on Michelle's and my challenge cards!  Here was the challenge:


 Michelle made two cards for this challenge.  I did too, but gave the one card away and forgot to take a picture first (DOH!)  Michelle used a lot of things for this card.  She used a couple dies and the matching piercing tools!  I love the way the piercing really makes the image pop, don't you?  What a lovely card!
 Next is her second card.  I would never have thought to do this, but I love that she pierced the upper half section of this card.  And, she double pierced it - it's really subtle and beautiful!  I'm going to have to CASE this!
 Finally, here is my card.  I decided to really frame the snowman image by first die cutting and then piercing around the cut.  I don't think you can see it well, but I also pierced around the oval sentiment "Merry Christmas".  I love the way the paper piercing looks and this was a great challenge to get our feet wet using our new products!
From Michelle and me, we wish you a very happy holiday season.  Thanks so much for looking and we'll be back next month with the next challenge!
 
Happy New Year to all!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your card, Cindy!!! The framing is just the right touch (and will be CASEd). Its been a great year!!! Thanks for including me on your team!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the cards are amazing! Great use of the paper piercing packs!! Sorry I didn't get a card made but will do my best to play along for all of the 2013 challenges :-)

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete