Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Two More Amazing Challenge Cards!

I have two more October challenge cards to share with you.  The first one is another one done by Debbie Naylor.  I love this card!  That crumb cake sure can be versatile, right?  It looks so elegant here with the delicate ribbon tying it all together (pun intended)!  Check out her details here.

 
The second card is by my friend Regina.  Wowza!  Looks like she ran one layer through an embossing place and then used some Crystal Effects in parts of the embossed areas.  She also must have embossed the sentiments.  That looks like ribbon in the middle, but I think it is paper!  For more information on this card and to see more wonderful works by Regina, check out her site here.

 
Thank you Debbie and Regina for joining Michelle and me in another challenge.  We are really enjoying your lovely creations and hope you'll join us again next month!
 
Everyone, have a wonderful day and thanks so much for looking!

1 comment: