Saturday, September 1, 2012

3 More August Challenge Cards!

Kathy and Michelle did send these before the end of the month, but I'm so busy, I'm just now able to post them.    Here's the challenge again:

 
First up is Michelle's card - WOW!  Isn't this beautiful?  I wouldn't have thought to use the ribbon diagonally on the card.  I love that die cut too - so flowery and nice.  Michelle did such a nice job coloring in the cute image using her ink pads and blending pens.  The little pearls add such a sweet touch.  The sentiments are perfect too!  Love it, Michelle.  To read more about Michelle's card and to see her other awesome creations, please check out her blog here.

 
Next up are two cards from Kathy Kennedy.  The first card Kathy created uses the sketch and colors exactly.  I love that die cut set she used and I keep looking at that one stamp set with this awesome image.  Isn't it beautiful?  I like how Kathy cut up the Happy Birthday sentiment to use on the corners - very clever! 

 
Kathy's seond card is actually a gift card holder she made for a swap she participated in.  Isn't this a cute gift card holder?  I love that she used the leaves in place of the sentiment and the sentiment in place of the main image!  Fall is such a great time of year and the colors are just awesome.  I love how this turned out Kathy.  To see more of Kathy's creations, head on over to her blog here.

 
Thanks to everyone that participated in the challenge and hope you'll play along in September, posted today!  Have a great day everyone and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment