Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy 21st Birthday Alison!

I made this card for a special friend's niece who turns 21 today - how exciting!  To be that young again....

I have been wanting to stamp for a while, but haven't had much of a chance and I really wanted to use some stamps I haven't used yet.  So, I broke out the stamps and Copic markers and had a good time coloring it up!  I love this image - isn't it cute?  Alison is an animal lover, so I think she'll like this birthday dog :)



I used some old SU! scrapping kit papers (birthday) and thought it was perfect for this card.   I don't think you can see it, but I used some Copic Spica pens on top of the colored hat and candle to give them some sparkle.  I love the bone in the cupcake - makes me laugh!

Anyway, Happy Birthday Alison!  May you have a wonderful day today and always.

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun card!!!! It looks like the pup is having a hard time not tasting the goodies. Alison should love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With this card, you have officially usurped the blood-related aunties as an "official" auntie!
    You inspire those of us who are paper hoarders to dig out the "old" stock and make use of it!
    Great job, Cindy!

    ReplyDelete