Saturday, June 25, 2011

June Simply Paper Design Challenge - Check!

Here are Michelle's and my cards for the June challenge.  Here is the sketch and colors:


I love how Michelle used the lacey punch and added pearls.  We must both be thinking of pearls!  Love how she used so many layers and punches.  It is just so beautiful.  Any girl would be lucky to get this card!



I was inspired by my hydrangea bushes.  They are flowering so beautifully right now and even though I planted one pink and one blue bush, the flowers are all coming in pink!  I guess it has something to do with the acid content in the ground (that's what I've been told anyway).  But, my favorite color is pink, so I'm not upset in the least!  I cut some and put them on the dining room table.  They inspired me for this birthday card.  I added mini pearls to the hydrangea blossoms, but you can't really see them.

And here is Debbie's card.  I love the embossed background and melon mambo polka dotted ribbon!  Nice, nice, nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment