Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Great Little Gift Bag


I found these little paper gift bags (red and white) in the clearance section of one of my favorite stores (honestly don't remember which one!). I've been hanging on to them for about a year or two! Well, I found the right paper to match and decided it would be another one of my crafty Ladies Night projects. The gals had a choice of white or red bags. We stamped the snowman image on white cardstock using Baja Breeze ink. We then punched out the image and then mounted on another punched piece of either Old Olive or Chocolate Chip cardstock. We also had a choice of either Chocolate Chip or White 5/8" grossgrain ribbon. I think this will make a great little gift bag. I'm participating in a Secret Santa exchange at work and I think this will be the bag I use. Now, I just need to find a gift! LOL :)

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment