Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Name Day, Dimitrios!











Today is St. Dimitrios' Name Day - so, to all the Dimitrioses out there, Happy Name Day! This shout out is especially for my wonderful husband :) Happy Name Day - love you!

I made a couple cards because I couldn't decide which Fluffles image to use and which Taylored Expressions sketch design to use. The only thing I did know was that I wanted to use the Manchester DSP - it's very masculine in colors and they are surprisingly current colors even though the DSP is retired.

I colored the Fluffles images using the colors from the DSP: Baja Breeze, Always Artichoke, and Crumb Cake. I added a couple more colors for the flowers. I also used some buttons, brads, and some punches as well. I had to accessorize, but was careful not to use my beloved ribbons ;)

Anyway, thanks for looking and have a great day too!

2 comments:

  1. Love them both, but I think I like the 2nd one best. The buttons really make it.
    Tell Dimitrios "Happy Name Day" from me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable cards...gotta love that sweet little Fluffles and you used such pretty colors and papers!!!!

    ReplyDelete