Monday, August 23, 2010

Bold Colors Never Fade...





I missed the colorQ (#46) deadline of yesterday, but that's okay. I still had fun playing along. These were some bold colors and it was a challenge! I do love the new cherry cobbler and daffodil delight colors together.

I also used the Sweet Sunday Sketch (#81) for this card. It is a simple layout, but I really like it.

I pulled out my new favorite set Friends Never Fade. I stamped the daffodil cardstock with one of the stamps and for the center image. I also stamped the matching image in wild wasabi. I cut both pieces out, centered the daffodil piece, and used dazzling diamonds in the center. Dazzling diamonds really does add the perfect amount of sparkle to any project. I just seem to make a mess when using it!
For other embellishments, I used some baja breeze ribbon for the strip and I used one of the punches to punch out little flowers in daffodil and baja breeze. I centered little rhinestones on each. I love the bling!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and here's to a nice week for all! Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment