Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cottage Wall DSP and Butterflies







I knew as soon as I saw this paper that it would be one of my favorites this year. I need to order more! I also love the Big Shot butterfly die. The two just go hand in hand for me and I just love them! I think I made about 10 different butterflies yesterday :)






My husband bought me an awesome color printer for Christmas. Once I figure out how to use My Digital Studio, I can print out my scrapbook pages in color as it can handle 12 x 12 paper! But, one of the cool things I can do is to print templates right on to designer paper now. That's just what I did for these two triangular boxes.






They are small boxes, but would hold candies, jewelry, or smallish gifts. I think they are so cute! Email me if you'd like the templates and I can email you the file.






Thanks for looking and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment